[SOLVED] Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix

• Neo™
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #1 by Neo™ [Solved] Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix was created by Neo™
Hi !

I use sweetfx and reshade since a while now and i must admit that it's very difficult now for me to play without it.

Last day i was trying Alien isolation and the difference between with and without reshade force me to play with.

But i wanted to try this game in 3D and with reshade if possible.

But impossible to have both Reshade and the 3D fix working together.

Before DX11, i was forced to tweak an ini file of the 3D fix with a proxy line and rename the d3d9.dll of sweetFx (cos the sweetFx and the 3D fix had the same name d3d9.dll)
But this time the 3D fix is named d3d11.dll and rehade name is dxgi.dll.

It normally could be no conflicts

But when i try to launch the game it crash and i can see a dxgi.log file where it's write :

Warning: Spoiler!

Do you know if it's possible to use both Reshade and the 3D Fix made by helix?

I ask this cos i tried on different games and everytime the game crashed.

I hope someone have both programms working together and can tell me how to do.

:)
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Neo™. Reason: problem solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
8 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix
You can try to inject ReShade via ENBInjector, instead of using it in DLL-Proxy-Mode (here's how: reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/1267...ional-dll-files#9409 ). But if that does not work either, then there is not much that can be done. Multiple hooks can overwrite each other and corrupt the functions by doing so, causing a crash.

• Neo™
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Neo™ Replied by Neo™ on topic Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix
I tried every combination possible With ENB without succes.

I'll play with only one extra at the same time then :'(

Thank you for your answer and thank you to for this awesome ReShade :)
The best way to have a beautiful game ;)

• Neo™
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by Neo™ Replied by Neo™ on topic Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix
Bo3b give me the solution, i must use an old version of 3Dmigoto.
github.com/bo3b/3Dmigoto/releases/tag/1.0.1
Right now it work perfectly ! "cheers"

• One3rd
More
8 years 4 months ago #5 by One3rd Replied by One3rd on topic Reshade with 3D Vision fix by helix
Thanks for posting this. I was having problems getting 3Dmigoto working in an ENB chain with Reshade and this gives me another thing to try.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.