Fallout 4 problem with mediator

• Fulghore
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #1 by Fulghore Fallout 4 problem with mediator was created by Fulghore
Hi guys,
i've problem with mediator.
I applied Fallout 4.exe and after that create a preset. it's ok with that and i can see ingame changing (i need to alt-tabbing everytime but it's ok). So it works!
but if i want to download a user presets from thelazy pressing "crawling for more" it say "no compatible application preset found among the 1. bulk of 24 presets".
What can i do? Or how can i load manually user presets?
thanks to all in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
8 years 5 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Fallout 4 problem with mediator
It basically means that no one uploaded a preset for F4 which was created with the latest ReShade update (at least for the first number of presets checked). I suggest you visit
sfx.thelazy.net
manually, download whatever preset you like and port it into your current configuration with the following tool.

reshade.me/forum/shader-presentation/114...to-reshade-1-0-later

At a later time, I might consider "integrating" this tool into the mediator in such way that you can have more compatible presets be found by the mediator that get immediately ported to your used ReShade version.

• Fulghore
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #3 by Fulghore Replied by Fulghore on topic Fallout 4 problem with mediator
thanks a lot ganossa!
i read that topic but i didn't understand how that tool works (im not english and im not so good with this kind of "technical" things). Is there a tutorial step by step or a youtube video on how it works? OR is there a guide "what this parameter do" in the mediator for every parameter? In that way i can try to create my presets by myself.
thanks again

• Fulghore
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #4 by Fulghore Replied by Fulghore on topic Fallout 4 problem with mediator
ok i made a good presets and pressed "permanent push to application". Now i noticed that bloom is too strong and i want to change it but now every change i made is not operative..how can i modify a profile that i've been stored like permanent?
thanks

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.