FO4 Reshade Toggle Not Work Even After Key Change

• GameDuchess
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #1 by GameDuchess FO4 Reshade Toggle Not Work Even After Key Change was created by GameDuchess
So I attempted to use the Scroll Lock to turn my Fallout 4 Reshade (Ruined City FX) on and off for video recording. Nothing happens. No change, nada. Thinking it might be a quirk with my keyboard or something, I followed instructions to attempt to rebind it to a different key. Nothing. I've tried four different keys and nothing is working. Any thoughts or suggestions? It's a pain to remove the reshade files every time I want to video in vanilla settings.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sweetbabyraysbbq
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #2 by sweetbabyraysbbq Replied by sweetbabyraysbbq on topic FO4 Reshade Toggle Not Work Even After Key Change
Have the same issue with gtasa.exe, I've literally reinstalled this like 10 times, changed all the binds to one single key, 'updated' it, I think, still didn't work, moved ReShade all over the place to see if that was the problem, it wasn't. I just wanted mediator because I love Marty Mcfly's bokeh and all, but none of the keys to do any possible thing, it's driving me insane :(
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by sweetbabyraysbbq.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.