Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues

• alexzspy
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #1 by alexzspy Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues was created by alexzspy
So i tried and tried to get this to work with SR3, but it kept crashing after the first part of the intro, so I deleted all of the ReShade files, but it still has the little RS popup and crashes at the intro whenever I start up the game. Is there anything I can do to either fix it for the game or uninstall? Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues
Did you use the ReShade Setup.exe? If so, make sure to delete dxgi.dll and ReShade will be disabled. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: alexzspy

• alexzspy
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #3 by alexzspy Replied by alexzspy on topic Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues
Worked, thanks. Is there anyway I could actually get this to work with SR3? Also, the SweetFx works in Sleeping Dogs, but I can't get Mastereffect to work for the life of me.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues
If SFX works ME should also work. If there are any problems with shaders it should show so in the log file or on screen (and not result in crashes). I would recommend to download the stand alone ReShade when using ME (at least until every work is combine).

• alexzspy
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by alexzspy Replied by alexzspy on topic Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues
Do you know how to keep SR3 from crashing? I got Sleeping Dogs to work.

• Ganossa
More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by Ganossa Replied by Ganossa on topic Uninstalling? Plus Saints Row 3 Issues
I do not own SR3. You might want to report it in the compatibility thread, since there is no entry for that game yet in the games list.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.