Can't get Reshade Assistant to run

• dubya75
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 days ago #1 by dubya75 Can't get Reshade Assistant to run was created by dubya75
Hi Guys,

I just downloaded the very latest version of Reshade, but I can't get the Assistant to run in Windows 10 at all? When I fire it up, nothing happens. There is no process in Task Manager, nothing.
If I click on it a number of times, it pops up a message saying it is already running, but it isn't.
I have extracted the entire package into a new folder under my Documents, made sure there are no permission issues. Also tried running as Administrator, nothing.
Re-downloaded the whole thing from here, tried everything again, still nothing.
I'm not using any 3rd part security software and I have User Access Control turned off completely.
Can't quite figure this out...please help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Cilitbeng80
More
7 years 11 months ago #2 by Cilitbeng80 Replied by Cilitbeng80 on topic Can't get Reshade Assistant to run
I got this issue too, until I installed Net Framework 2.0 and 3.5 for Windows 10. No it´s working like a charm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.