Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 1 week ago #1

Hello, I'll keep this short and straight to the point.

If I use the ReShade32.dll bundled with ReShade releases, my screen fills up with a bright color.
For some reason there's a box in the bottom left corner which is left unaffected by this.

Here's a screenshot:

(I took the screenshot before it filled up my whole screen)

If I open the in-game console, the game shows up perfectly fine. I can see the game's environment in the background, but the color appears again as soon as I close the console.

Now, if I use GLDirect's Opengl32.dll, almost everything works perfect except for the in-game fog which doesn't
show up at all, which makes some levels look like shit and custom textures don't show up either.
(Link for GLDirect: sourceforge.net/projects/gldirect)

It's got something to do with necessary GL Extensions not enabled/included in the dll or something.

Everything mentioned above isn't present with ReShade's dll which makes it a better choice, but sadly I have to resort to using GLDirect for now.
GLDirect also cuts my fps in over a half even in such an old game, so using DSR to play in 4K barely gives me 20 fps.

I also tried using QIndieGL, TitaniumGL and QEffects but they either made my game crash instantly or didn't work with ReShade.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Fishke.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 6 days ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1385
Does that happen with all effects disabled (for ReShade 1/2 rename ReShade.fx)? Tried ReShade 3.0?
Cheers, crosire =)

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 6 days ago #3

Yep, I disabled all the effects but it still happened with pretty much every release of ReShade.

I renamed the ReShade.fx file as you suggested and the issue went away, but then the effects couldn't be loaded
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by Fishke.

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 6 days ago #4

• crosire
If you uninstall ReShade 2 (delete ReShade.fx, ReShade folder and DLL), install ReShade 3 and only enable the "Monochrome" effect in-game, what happens?
Cheers, crosire =)
Last Edit: 2 months 6 days ago by crosire.

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 6 days ago #5

When I enable any effect in-game including monochrome, my screen goes nuts just like before

ReShade's Opengl32.dll color bleeding in MOH:AA 2 months 5 days ago #6

• crosire
Found the bug. Fixed in next update.
Cheers, crosire =)