Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade 3.0, SpaceEngine 0.98; Shaders Won't Load

ReShade 3.0, SpaceEngine 0.98; Shaders Won't Load 4 months 2 weeks ago #1

I installed ReShade 3.0 to SpaceEngine 0.98, and upon startups and reloads, at least five shaders will be unable to load due to a compile error, but otherwise runs flawlessly. The problem shaders are AdaptiveSharpen, Emphasize, FXAA, LumaSharpen, and Vignette.

Here's the log file. :)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1C6RbksuFXSUWhqRU0wQ0s2T3c/view?usp=drivesdk
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade 3.0, SpaceEngine 0.98; Shaders Won't Load 3 months 3 weeks ago #2

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1455
Eh. I kind of missed this post. In case you are still around, does this happen with 3.0.4 as well?
Cheers, crosire =)

ReShade 3.0, SpaceEngine 0.98; Shaders Won't Load 4 days 14 hours ago #3

Apparently I missed the reply, too. :S

Anyways, I apologize for my lateness and thread bump, but I just downloaded 3.0.6, and the issue persists. Looking at the opengl32.log, I see numerous errors, covering the second half of the log. Since I have better internet access than 4 months ago when I first posted, I opted to download the additional shaders at the end of setup.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B1C6RbksuFXSUGZ...dkE/view?usp=sharing

EDIT: Also, I am on Intel HD 4400. I updated my graphics drivers, but no change, still having the errors.
Last Edit: 4 days 14 hours ago by Plutonian1984. Reason: Forgot to add Graphics Card details.

ReShade 3.0, SpaceEngine 0.98; Shaders Won't Load 2 days 20 hours ago #4

• crosire
  • Thank you received: 1455
Ah. Intel's GLSL compiler cannot handle ReShade's GLSL output apparently. That's a common thing since NVIDIA, AMD and Intel all have their own GLSL compilers, each more or less restrict on syntax. NVIDIA is very lax, so shaders that compile there don't necessarily compile on AMD or Intel. Since I'm developing on a NVIDIA machine it can happen that ReShade produces GLSL only NVIDIA can compile and it's hard to reproduce other cases.
Cheers, crosire =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Plutonian1984