DA:I Reshade Not Working

• corinne1114
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 5 months ago #1 by corinne1114 DA:I Reshade Not Working was created by corinne1114
im trying to install a reshade for dragon age:inquisition, but whenever i do it opens and immdiately crashes to desktop. This has happened with several different reshades so im sure its something with the framework. All my drivers and graphic drivers are up to date running on Windows 10. Here are my system specs

intel core i5-4200H CPU @ 2.8 GHz
8 GB Ram
x64 bit system
Nvidia Geforce GTX 860M

here is the dxgi log

Warning: Spoiler!

the only thing i noticed is this line

13/11/2016 21:11:57:743 [07080] | WARN | > 'D3D11CreateDeviceAndSwapChain' failed with 'DXGI_ERROR_UNSUPPORTED'!

i looked it up but im not sure exactly what it means or what i should do? the game runs perfectly without any reshade, so the reshade IS the issue. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tze088
More
7 years 4 months ago #2 by Tze088 Replied by Tze088 on topic DA:I Reshade Not Working
sorry I'm so late - I get the same problem and a way around it is to play the game in windowed fullscreen mode.
The following user(s) said Thank You: corinne1114

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.