Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07

• vludd
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by vludd Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07 was created by vludd
Hi there.

Sorry for my english.

ReShade version 3.0.5. When I run RACE 07, all six keys: insert, home, page up, delete, end, page down, doesn't work.

With ReShade 2.0.3f1, there is no problem.

Why is this happening?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07
What do you mean by "don't work"? What do you expect them to do? They don't do anything by default.

• vludd
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by vludd Replied by vludd on topic Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07
Sorry for my bad english.
These keys are not related to the ReShade.
They're related to the game itself, and they're used to change camera etc.
But with active ReShade, they doesn't work anymore.

A moment ago, I have checked it once again. And here is how it looks:
- RACE07 configured with ReShade, and running fine,
- the keys which I have mentioned, doesn't work,
- but when I enter to the ReShade panel (shift+F2), press any of these keys, and get back to the game, these keys are working...
- ...but when I enter again to the RS panel to make some changes and get back to the game, these keys aren't working, so I have to enter RS panel, press one of those keys, get back to the game, and they're working again.

Weird. Don't you think?

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07
Try setting the input processing mode in the ReShade settings to "Pass on all input" and see what happens.

• vludd
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by vludd Replied by vludd on topic Insert, Delete, etc. keys doesn't work in RACE07
It works.

In the RACE07, passing all input (keys) for the sake of making changes to the shaders, is minimally invasive, because by default there is rather nothing assigned to the number keys. But in other games (especially cRPG) IF this problem occurs, it would be pain in the ass, making changes while passing all input, because keys 1-9 are often assigned to the items/abilities, and pausing the game is not necessary good for the preview.

But anyway, I just wanted to let you know, that something is wrong.
Take care.
Bye.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.