CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?

• JSAN L.
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #1 by JSAN L. CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it? was created by JSAN L.
Hey, I just recorded a 300fps csgo demo with the command "startmovie" ( - raw = tga picture for every frame) for a csgo movie im planning to make
But the effect of Reshade is like getting toggeld on and off every like 10/100 second.
Here is how it looks:

Please tell me how I can "defeat" this bug.
Im using the newest reshade and HLAE version, the -insecure and +sv_lan 1 tag and I'm not using msaa.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
7 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
Online game. ReShade prevents proper depth access for those and as such effects like ambient occlusion won't work consistently (which is why it's flickering).

• JSAN L.
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #3 by JSAN L. Replied by JSAN L. on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
Okay, but does it generally not work or is just disabled? I mean it works when you just play the demo but not when you record it. And why does it prevent it? I mean you propably won't use it for playing online and for the other users which are movie creators it's just pretty much useless then.

• ADAMPOKE111
More
7 years 3 months ago #4 by ADAMPOKE111 Replied by ADAMPOKE111 on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
Set mat_queue_mode to -1

• JSAN L.
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #5 by JSAN L. Replied by JSAN L. on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
I had it set to -1 but it didnt work.

• JSAN L.
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #6 by JSAN L. Replied by JSAN L. on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
And also, I don't want to sound rude, but you won't use this tool to PLAY in cs:go, 99.99% will use it for moviemaking or screenshots. And it's just flikering when im recording with the ingame tool, not when I'm just playing back the demo! (Demo = a "recorded" match where you have a free camera etc to spectate anything you want). ´But I need that for high framerate and high Quality footage!!!
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by JSAN L..

• noor60
More
7 years 3 months ago #7 by noor60 Replied by noor60 on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
well i was searching google for my start movie problem too :dry: , after recording when i checked it all i see is audio with no video (wav file ), please help :(

• JSAN L.
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #8 by JSAN L. Replied by JSAN L. on topic CS:GO startmovie doesn't work. How to do it?
Can an admin please answer?!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.