Witcher 2 lag spikes

• GroinShooter
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by GroinShooter Witcher 2 lag spikes was created by GroinShooter
Just reporting about a problem I have in The Witcher 2 using ReShade 15 + MasterEffect.

Everything works fine but whenever I drink a potion funny things start to happen. A counter appears about how long the potions effects will last. As long as the potions effects are effective, for example 10 minutes, I will get a stutter exactly every second as the counter goes down. When the counter stops, stuttering is gone... Checked log, nothing wrong there.
Since ReShade v15 is the first version I've tried in Witcher 2, I'm going to test older ones now and report back.

EDIT
Tested with (0.14.0) (0.13.0) (0.12.0)
No luck with v14.
In v13 and v12 it's still there but it's a lot less noticeable. (Unnoticeable, at least for gameplay. Had to run back and forth next to a still object to notice.)
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GroinShooter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• GroinShooter
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by GroinShooter Replied by GroinShooter on topic Witcher 2 lag spikes
Reporting that v0.16.0 still has this problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.