Reshade Blurs the image when using SGSSAA

• manoffaith
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #1 by manoffaith Reshade Blurs the image when using SGSSAA was created by manoffaith
Hi there. I am looking at Reshade development process and i really like the changes were done.
Here is the problem i want to report:
When NvidiaInspector's SGSSAA (4XMS + 4XSGSSAA) is on reshade(I am not using mastereffect) blurs the image. sweetFX previous versions doesn't have any problems with this. any idea about that? i know i can use sharpening, but it's really bad idea because of needed very high level of sharpen and also i want to say that new "sharp_strength" doesn't working as supposed to work, i think it works as "offset_bias", in older versions of sweetfx "sharp_strength" was different and it was really good.

i want to add screenshots but can't because an error message...
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by manoffaith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• manoffaith
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #2 by manoffaith Replied by manoffaith on topic Reshade Blurs the image when using SGSSAA
Ok no idea about this?
Will Reshade trolling with SSAA & SGSSAA like ENBSeries? Please return then SweetFX 1.5 back...
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by manoffaith.

• jmp909
More
9 years 4 weeks ago - 8 years 5 months ago #3 by jmp909 Replied by jmp909 on topic Reshade Blurs the image when using SGSSAA
I did not realise you had raised this already. i also posted it here
reshade.me/forum/shader-troubleshooting/...t-no-effects-enabled
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by crosire. Reason: Fixed link

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.