Can't get preset to work

• simbiote4
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 weeks ago - 7 years 3 weeks ago #1 by simbiote4 Can't get preset to work was created by simbiote4
I am trying to install the Reshade preset Pineapplevision but it seems the instructions are for an older/different version of reshade than what is available now. I was wondering if anyone had any insight on what I may need to do to get this to work.

Link to preset:
www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1095/?ta...5%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Installation Instructions:

You need to install ReShade with Framework, download it here:
RESHADE
1 Download Reshade from above link
2 Unzip and place the WHOLE Reshade Framework folder in Witcher x64 folder
3 Open Reshade Framework folder, highlight mediator right click, run as administrator
4 Mediator will open, you click the ADD button a windows box should then open for your PC and you then navigate to W3 EXE and click on it and ok it.
5 Close Mediator and drop the Reshade documents inside my zip, (except the W3 ini folder), into the Reshade folder above Mediator
6 Rename the dxgi.dll which should be now in your x64 folder to d3d11.dll and go play
Last edit: 7 years 3 weeks ago by simbiote4. Reason: fixed formating

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.