Hi, I used version 3.05 on Win7 with TW-Warhammer and had no problem. Then I tried to use it in Win10 with WH and it didn't work, even after trying all suggestions (like installing DX redist) I could find. v3.06 also didn't work.
Yesterday I tried version 3.04 and this version finally works. WH is a 64 bit executable. What I noticed in the log files is, that in 3.05, the lines which would indicate successfull hooking into d3d11.dll were missing (other hooks, like for the mouse, were successfull). So it seems that something changed in the hooking between 3.04 and 3.05.
I am not at home atm, otherwise I would have attached the log files. I can do that later if it's helpful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.