Final Fantasy XIV doesn't start with ReShade 3

• Robbie
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #1 by Robbie Final Fantasy XIV doesn't start with ReShade 3 was created by Robbie
Hello, i've done a search before registering here but nothing helped, closing Razer Synapse, unload WindowBlinds 10 did nothing.

Then i realized that i used ReShade in the past and worked (version 1) and that the file names were d3d11.dll instead of the dxgi.dll reshade creates, so i rename the files, except it didn't work either.

I've been using a DX11 SweetFX for some time, but i'd like to try out what ReShade has been doing.

Basically the game doesn't even start, i click Play on the launcher and nothing happens.

It works fine also using DX10+ version on BlackDesert.

Here's the log file:
Warning: Spoiler!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Robbie
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 2 weeks ago #2 by Robbie Replied by Robbie on topic Final Fantasy XIV doesn't start with ReShade 3
I found the issue, it's caused by some conflict between ReShade and PingZapper, previous versions of ReShade worked fine. :/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.