Reshade 3.0.6 + MSI AB OSD (RTSS) + PUBG

• mtbiker033
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by mtbiker033 Reshade 3.0.6 + MSI AB OSD (RTSS) + PUBG was created by mtbiker033
good day!
First off wanted to say thank you for creating such an awesome app!!

I have been using Reshade 3.0.6 with great results but just had an issue with using it along with MSI AB OSD (RTSS) in PUBG (PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds).

I am only using about (5) effects in this game so they load pretty quickly, then when the RTSS OSD kicks in my game is crashing every time. To test the conflict I completely removed Reshade (eww so ugly without it lol ) and the game loaded and the OSD popped up fine.
I did find this thread:

reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/2612...-reshade-afterburner

And tired the suggestion of creating a profile for the game and copying in the delay timer but it still crashes.

I am using the win10 creators update, latest geforce drivers 381.65. I would also mention steam overlay and nvidia share overlay are functioning ok. Only Reshande and OSD seem to have the conflict.

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it!

thanks!

Update:

I just noticed there is a 3.0.7 available and downloaded and tried it, same results however.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by mtbiker033. Reason: added update

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jedics
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by jedics Replied by jedics on topic Reshade 3.0.6 + MSI AB OSD (RTSS) + PUBG
+1 here, pubg is so bland and blurry without reshade but now it crashes during loading 90% of the time.
I tried renaming the .dll to d3d11 but that just makes my plugins not load yet prevents crashing at least.
Would love a solution to this and after using reshade pubg is kind of a downer to look at now :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.