Max Payne mouse won't work

• Ranhcase
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 11 months ago - 6 years 11 months ago #1 by Ranhcase Max Payne mouse won't work was created by Ranhcase
I can't move my mouse while in the Reshade (v 3.07) menu, the input only goes to the game (Max Payne), is there anyway to fix this?

EDIT: Okay, so i also installed it to Max Payne 2, and it doesn't work either, here, the overlay doesn't even show, pressing Shift+2 doesn't do anything.
Am i even installing the d3d8to9 thing right, i drag and dropped it into the folder but it doesn't work. Guess i can't know, because there are no instruction for it at all.

I also tried to install it Reshade 3.0 in quake 3, but guess what, it doesn't work quite right, the game has a 'hall of mirrors' effect all over it, but the menu works, so i guess that's good.

Reshade 2.0 should still be up, atleast that one worked.
Last edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Ranhcase. Reason: Reshade being a buggy mess.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.