Common Issues and Their Solutions

• Ecliptikzz
More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #21 by Ecliptikzz Replied by Ecliptikzz on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
Is there a workaround on this problem with Reshade 4.0, I play Second life and talk cinematic pictures in it but I have found a problem with 4.0 that need a fix. When I installed 4.0 and ran it with Second Life I hid all my HUDs that I was using there was no way to get around is so I have to roll back after doing a fresh install of my second life viewer... when and will there be a fix for this cause I am really liking the UI 4.0 has to offer

4.0 Reshade with a HUD on but not visible

No Reshade
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Ecliptikzz.
The topic has been locked.
  • Leon
More
5 years 4 months ago #22 by Leon Replied by Leon on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
Can someone check this link that I have posted? Seems no one sees it. Thanks!

reshade.me/forum/troubleshooting/4809-he...n-reshade-4-02#31435
  • Wicked Sick
More
5 years 1 month ago #23 by Wicked Sick Replied by Wicked Sick on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
Hi. You probably could update the original post regarding how to handle the false positives haha...
  • Tornik
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #24 by Tornik Replied by Tornik on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
I have reinstalled Windows and ReShade, and every time I launch the simulator I use the software for (iRacing), it asks me to do the tutorial steps of first launch. Any way to get around this?
  • Duran.te
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #25 by Duran.te Replied by Duran.te on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
@Tornik

In your game directory look for ReShade.ini, open it and replace the line TutorialProgress=0 with TutorialProgress=4
  • Tornik
More
5 years 4 weeks ago #26 by Tornik Replied by Tornik on topic Common Issues and Their Solutions
Many thanks.
We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.