[SOLVED] GW2 Crashing with ReShade 3.0.7

• Stathis
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Stathis GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7 was created by Stathis
Hello,
I ve been trying to install Reshade on GW2 the past few days and every time the result is the same.
I install reshade, move the required files to bin64 and everytime game crashes as soon as I click on it. Anyone with similar problem and a solution to it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Evan20xx
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Evan20xx Replied by Evan20xx on topic GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7
Verify that you are using the 64-bit ReShade.dll file and that it is named d3d9.dll

• Stathis
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Stathis Replied by Stathis on topic GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7
When i install Reshade i pick the GW2 64 exe.
The new files in the gw2 directory are:
reshade-shaders folder, d3d9.dll, d3d9.ini
So I guess it is the 64bit dll

• FierySwordswoman
More
6 years 9 months ago #4 by FierySwordswoman Replied by FierySwordswoman on topic GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7

• Stathis
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #5 by Stathis Replied by Stathis on topic GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7
Well most of that topic doesnt apply to me cos as soon as I click on GW2 the game crashes without even being able to log in. I disabled afterburner still the same.
Only other application that runs at start up is yolomouse will try with that

• Stathis
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #6 by Stathis Replied by Stathis on topic GW2 Crashing with Reshader 3.0.7
Problem solved I was running gw2 in windows 8 compatibility mode. Disabled that and it works fine

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.