[SOLVED] Dragon's Dogma CTD with ENB

• CybernatonEvolution
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #1 by CybernatonEvolution Dragon's Dogma CTD with ENB was created by CybernatonEvolution
I tried using the wrapper version and renaming the Reshade D3D9.dll and using it as a proxy library; game crashed. Then I tried injector and the game crashes when both are active. I can run them individually but not at the same time. I have an older Reshade version with mediator that runs with ENB in Fallout 4 fine without using the proxy library though. I didn't try to run that version, but I am not sure if it has RBM, and it doesn't have the new UI.

I tried deleting the effect path to the game directory as Corsiar suggested to someone having errors while running ENB+Reshade, but the game still crashes on startup. I don't want to try an older version of SweetFX; I need the UI and the new shaders (specifically reflective bump mapping).

Injector version (init proxy functions false in both):

Wrapper version. Closes thing I got to it working; the UI comes up but it is dark, and effects are off.

Edit: it says program stopped working, not CTD.

Edit2: I read the guide about using old Reshade 2.0 presets and moving around shaders. Can I add the new shaders (MXAO, RBM and others) to Reshade 2.0 framework? Any tips? I plan on making a preset using Reshade 3.0 and transferring the settings to Reshade 2.0 framework+new shaders. Not sure if it is going to work; the problem seems to be the two DLL files running at the same time (enbseries.dll and d3d9.dll using injector).
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by CybernatonEvolution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CybernatonEvolution
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by CybernatonEvolution Replied by CybernatonEvolution on topic Dragon's Dogma CTD with ENB
Problem solved. I removed the ENB FX files to the ENB folder as Reshade was apparently reading them (shown in error log). I reinstalled Reshade and it works now with ENB (Reshade reads BOTH shader and texture files directly instead of the game directory).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.