Loading Issues

• jdcollins
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by jdcollins Loading Issues was created by jdcollins
I play Star Trek Online via Steam. I've installed reshade in the "live" folder, I even copied/pasted the d3d9dill , ini and shaders folder into the "bin" folder. I've tried all 3 choices for rendering API. I still can't get it to load with the game. If anyone here plays STO via Steam and got it to work, could you please help me out?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jdcollins
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by jdcollins Replied by jdcollins on topic Loading Issues
I final got it to work. Now I just need to figure out all of the presets and why when I select 'Block all input when overlay is visible' it doesn't work. That and everything is so damn bright that my icons are washed out.

• Trekker84
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by Trekker84 Replied by Trekker84 on topic Loading Issues
Hey. I've been trying to get Reshade to work with STO for a while now, so any input on how you got it to work/install would be greatly appreciated. Im dying to try it out with STO. I also play on Steam (And through ARC too)

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.