[SOLVED] I can't get presets to save/update.

• carekitty
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #1 by carekitty I can't get presets to save/update. was created by carekitty
Just installed this and am trying to use it with final fantasy 14. reshade works, however i want to edit the presets ive found to tone down some of the settings.

i gave my entire FF folder write permissions, and im launching the game as admin, both suggestions i found searching this forum. however, things still don't update/save to the folder. if i create a new preset, nothing writes into the game folder. if i change any shaders, switching to a blank preset and back to the one i edited, none of my adjustments are saved.

i first tried giving the game folder write permission, then tried giving the entire ff folder write permission, neither work and this is really the only solution ive saw for this besides running as admin. any help appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• carekitty
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 8 months ago #2 by carekitty Replied by carekitty on topic I can't get presets to save/update.
I have finally fixed the issue by going to the Square Enix folder (in programfile(x86), right clicking on it and setting the security permissions to "Modify"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.