ReShade doesn't work with any game

• _viki
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #1 by _viki ReShade doesn't work with any game was created by _viki
Hello,

I installed ReShade for MW3 and CS:GO [Steam] and it worked fine. After some time though, when I tried to launch these games again, they just wouldn't open. The process would appear for a few seconds in Task Manager and then it would just exit. No errors, or signs of crash.

I tried it with GTA:SA but it's no different.

I also tried adding these games to Data Execution Prevention exception list, turning off antivirus software, but no luck.

It's really frustrating because I loved using it :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ninjafada
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by ninjafada Replied by ninjafada on topic ReShade doesn't work with any game
which version of reshade ? version of windows ?
can you capture the list of process in the task manager to see if you don't have something conflicting

• _viki
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by _viki Replied by _viki on topic ReShade doesn't work with any game
I use the newest version of ReShade [3.0.8]. I also tried older versions, as old as 1.1. I have Windows 10 Pro [ver. 1703]. The task manager screenshot is below. I'm not really sure what to take screenshot of, so if something is missing tell me please.
Warning: Spoiler!

• Victor
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Victor Replied by Victor on topic ReShade doesn't work with any game
Did you ever figure out what the caused of the problem was?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.