I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG

• ÇOMAK
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #1 by ÇOMAK I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG was created by ÇOMAK
Hi my friends;

I want to use reshade 3.0.8 for PUBG game. I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG. Can you help me for this bug ?
https://ibb.co/korXda
Thanks in advance for helping.
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ÇOMAK.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
The setup tool asks you whether you want to download a set of default shaders. You need to accept that prompt to get them.

• ÇOMAK
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #3 by ÇOMAK Replied by ÇOMAK on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
I have chosen the some shader I wanted. But I can't see in the game settings. :dry:

Click this screenshot : ibb.co/myJnuF

• crosire
More
6 years 7 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
Make sure the "EffectSearchPaths" entry in dxgi.ini points to that folder.

• ÇOMAK
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 7 months ago #5 by ÇOMAK Replied by ÇOMAK on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
[GENERAL]
EffectSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\reshade-shaders\Shaders
TextureSearchPaths=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PUBG\TslGame\Binaries\Win64\reshade-shaders\Textures

this is inside of dxgi.ini folder

• ix007
More
6 years 7 months ago #6 by ix007 Replied by ix007 on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
Re-install ReShade with OpenGL and it should work. I was having the same issues you described and tried everything above.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ÇOMAK

• ÇOMAK
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #7 by ÇOMAK Replied by ÇOMAK on topic I added ini file. But can't see fx files for PUBG
I opened it. ty very much

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.