Sonic Radar Pro won't work with ReShade (PUBG)

• WithFullForce
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago #1 by WithFullForce Sonic Radar Pro won't work with ReShade (PUBG) was created by WithFullForce
I'm using the Sonic Radar Pro overlay due to a hearing deficiency (deaf on my right side) and found that after installing reShade with PUBG the former was completely disabled. Uninstalled, tried again, and reinstalled to verify that ReShade was the only changed factor that made it work/not work.

I'm assuming there's some kind of incompatibility here that could be addressed. Would appreciate any feedback on this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• tukitides
More
6 years 4 months ago #2 by tukitides Replied by tukitides on topic Sonic Radar Pro won't work with ReShade (PUBG)
Reshade is definitely interfering with Sonic Radar 3 for ASUS high end motherboards, at first it got working for 4 seconds after game started then it vanished, but now it wont even show sonic radar UI at start. Preview of sonic radar 3 does still work on second monitor but its not practical, you need to see ui on your main screen. Uninstalling Reshade helps, could you please address this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

• toups
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by toups Replied by toups on topic Sonic Radar Pro won't work with ReShade (PUBG)
Any update on this? Definitely still seems to block sonic radar from working for me.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.