FPS drop after ±10mins playing

• paco05
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #1 by paco05 FPS drop after ±10mins playing was created by paco05
I use Reshade in almost all games that I can think off and I noticed something happening with COD WWII. With Reshade disabled, i can run the game perfectly well in constant 60FPS, with occasional drops to 50. I installed it and i'm currently using Ambient Light, Adaptive sharpen, Vignette and Film grain. I was playing and using it and it was all going fine (55FPS mostly) but after a while the frames dropped massively to 29FPS and they got stuck there. It does not get lower or increase. If i restart Reshade or the game, the FPS goes back to normal, but it happens again after a while. The drop is very sudden and I noticed in the statistics that the ''Frame'' section doubles from 15 000000 to 30 000000 when it occurs. The ''Post processing'' section continues the same. The graph suddenly increases in the Y axis but it retains a somewhat horizontal form. Please, any advice would be very helpful.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by paco05.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• paco05
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #2 by paco05 Replied by paco05 on topic FPS drop after ±10mins playing
Hello? Is this forum dead?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.