Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 1 day ago #1

So I’ve taken all the advice on the steam forums, but either it crashes immidiatly, or it loads for a bit then crashes right before first logo. I have no idea what to do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 21 hours ago #2

• robgrab
  • Thank you received: 48
I had the same problem. Select the DX9 .dll NOT DX10/DX11 like Steam says it is. Works perfectly.
Last Edit: 6 months 21 hours ago by robgrab.

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 9 hours ago #3

I’ll try that, even though im pretty sure I’ve done it before. I’ll get back when I try it

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 5 hours ago #4

No, that still doesn't work. The only time is doesn't crash immediately is when whatever dll im using is named d3d11(in which case it crashes right before first logo), which makes some sense, as every game I have crashes is its named dxgi like normal. It doesn't crash if I use the integrated graphics on my computer, but then it runs terribly. Also, It does not crash if it's windowed. Usually I fix the fullscreen crash on other games by naming it d3d11, but that doesn't work here.
Last Edit: 6 months 5 hours ago by spacebadger.

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 4 hours ago #5

I know this problem comes from e using a laptop, but this is the first game that refuses to work with a rename. It loads reshade twice! Even enb injector cant inject reshade into this game

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 6 months 2 hours ago #6

To anyone who sees this, I fixed it by rolling back to reshade 1.1. No version of 3.08 would run. I think this has to do with having a laptop. Other people have had problems with the game, but they coudld fix it by using dx9, either by renaming or using the actual dll's

Can’t get reshade to work with NIOH 5 months 4 weeks ago #7

• Dwill0328
  • Thank you received: 4
Weird reshade worked fine for me on nioh. Keep in mind that reshade, steam community in-game, msi afterburner, rivatuner, all do similar things and can clash so try it with steam community in-game disabled and try it again.