AMD Gaming Evolved combined with RadeonPro not compatible with reshade?

• Phil
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by Phil AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade? was created by Phil
I am using AMD gaming evolved for recording ingame replay-videos. when i`m using reshade with mastereffects reborn, i get an error from amd gaming evolved and its not possible to save replay-videos.
is there a way to fix this issue? or another capturing-programm that works good with reshade?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade?
What kind of error are we talking about? Please expand on it a little. =)
Just tried using AMD gaming evolved to check and the overlay seems to work just fine with ReShade. I can't test recording unfortunately, because it's not supported on my system.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil

• Phil
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by Phil Replied by Phil on topic AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade?
the possibility to save replays automaticly switches to off

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade?

Phil wrote: i get an error from amd gaming evolved

And what's up with that? =)

• Phil
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #5 by Phil Replied by Phil on topic AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade?
"unexpexted error 22"

in detail:

i want to save replays from pro evolution soccer 2015. i start pes 2015 with radeon pro, because it is the only possibility to deactivate V-Sync in this game with AMD card. With Sweetfx there is no problem to save replay. but if i use reshade AND radeonPro, i got this error mentioned above.

but: If i start pes2015 without radeonPro, amd gaming evolved works with reshade.

summarizing:

AMD Gaming Evolved + Radeon Pro + sweetFX = no problem
AMD Gaming Evolved + Reshade = no Problem
AMD Gaming Evolved + Resahde + Radeon Pro = Problem

• helic
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #6 by helic Replied by helic on topic AMD Gaming Evolved not compatible with reshade?

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.