Why arent any effects showing up in F2?

• Shadyydsa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #1 by Shadyydsa Why arent any effects showing up in F2? was created by Shadyydsa
Downloaded reshade+effects, completed tutorial and not one effect is showing up when I hit F2 :dry:

It worked perfectly before I reinstalled it, I tried dx9,10 and opengl and with no success (i used dx10 before)

here is what it looks like, any help is appreciated! imgur.com/a/Hhvqw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Shadyydsa
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 3 months ago #2 by Shadyydsa Replied by Shadyydsa on topic Why arent any effects showing up in F2?
Nevermind everyone! Had to delete all the dxgi files on my programmes :P

• SJMaye
More
6 years 3 months ago #3 by SJMaye Replied by SJMaye on topic Why arent any effects showing up in F2?
Totally new to me. I downloaded, ran the .exe, selected my game BF4 in it's directory, selected Direct3D 10+ as shown under games, it asked about overwriting and downloading stuff which I clicked YES. It said DONE. As I run the game I see no difference. When I hit F2 or Shift+F2 nothing comes up on screen.

I am running Win10 if that makes a difference. What is the "tutorial"? Is that installation directions I can view? Can you help?

• SJMaye
More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #4 by SJMaye Replied by SJMaye on topic Why arent any effects showing up in F2?
Not sure why, but now Reshade is loading and working.
Last edit: 6 years 2 months ago by SJMaye.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.