[SOLVED] Can't get Reshade hooked with Cliffs of Dover..

• crosire
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #21 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't get Reshade hooked with Cliffs of Dover..
0.12.0 is the last version which had it. But, that was for D3D9 only and won't make a difference in your game, since it's D3D10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hnbdgr
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #22 by hnbdgr Replied by hnbdgr on topic Can't get Reshade hooked with Cliffs of Dover..
darn then I'm snookered. I really want to use triple buffering with sweetfx. Radeonpro looks like it ought to do the job, but I could never get it to hook even after these updates....

• theself
More
8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #23 by theself Replied by theself on topic Can't get Reshade hooked with Cliffs of Dover..
Hi all- I'm running Windows 8.1 64 bit and of course this OS is notoriously troublesome when it comes to getting sweetfx working- I too have Cliffs Of Dover and have tried multiple ways and infinite hours to try and get sweetfx to work in Cliffs Of Dover but to no joy (including running Radeon Pro to manipulate the sweetfx files- on pressing the hot key once in Cliffs Of Dover there is no response at all- I guess that's what you mean by never being able to get it to hook, though in another title 'Rise Of Flight' radeon pro did get sweetfx to toggle on and off but no matter what sweetfx settings/variables I slelect - HDR, Curves etc- the same result of a too dark/contrsty image showed up- even when no) - I tried the Reshade + SweetFX 2.0 option download currently on reshade.me site- when I run CLOD it says that sweetfx is loading (indefintely) but the image becomes a little distorted and pressing the hot key does nothing..I'm new to Cliffs Of Dover and new to SweetFX .. any guidance on getting this to work with the notorious Windows 8.1 platform would be greatly apreciated! Thanks in advance
Last edit: 8 years 10 months ago by theself.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.