Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)

• nono
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 2 months ago #1 by nono Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV) was created by nono
I'm sorry, my English is not good

Before:
When I took the Screenshot using the Screenshot function of FF 14, I was able to take the Screenshot with the Reshade reflected
※ When you use the Screenshot function of FF 14, the copy light is automatically listed in the Screenshot

now:
When you take the Screenshot using the Screenshot function of FF 14,
You can take a Screenshot in a state where Reshade is not reflected
* Reshade is reflected when taking Screenshot with Reshade function. However, copyright is not stated in the Screenshot.
** Reshade is reflected on the screen of FF 14

Do you know the reason why Reshade is not reflected when using Screenshot function of FF 14?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
6 years 1 month ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
Of course. The game takes the screenshot before ReShade does its thing. This is completely normal and the case in all games. That's why ReShade has its own screenshot feature. You can assign a key on the settings tab of the in-game UI.

• nono
  • Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #3 by nono Replied by nono on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
Well, but it used to be done before.
Reshade was reflected even by using SS function of FF 14 until at least 2/13.
※Friends are still able to take the SS that reflected Reshade using the SS function of FF14.

I have not changed the setting, so I do not know why I can not use it ('· ω · `)
#I have only noticed about WindowsUpdate. . .

• Diceman
More
6 years 1 month ago #4 by Diceman Replied by Diceman on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
Atleast reshade works for you, its just throwing up the kernel base / dxgi.dll errors here.

bolotaurs sweetfx, seems to be a windows 7 regression.

• Cinnamon
More
6 years 2 weeks ago #5 by Cinnamon Replied by Cinnamon on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
Did you ever figure out what the problem was? I'm having this same issue and it's been driving me nuts!

• dice55
More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #6 by dice55 Replied by dice55 on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
I joined the forum because of this!!! T.T
I couldn't find a solution after all.
so I just installed the old version, and in the old version I got a screenshot with a copyright.
If you want to install the old version,
You can download it from here.
reshade.me/forum/general-discussion/294-...-repository-new-host
Thanks for Evan20xx.

+
It was okay when I first installed old version. But rebooted the game = didn't work...... That's not the solution either. T.T
Last edit: 5 years 7 months ago by dice55. Reason: Content needed to be modified.

• Anay2
More
4 years 8 months ago #7 by Anay2 Replied by Anay2 on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
I just found out what to do instead of setting your screenshot key to print screen set it to any other key like tab or shift. Then click that key when you want to take a screenshot.

• seri14
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #8 by seri14 Replied by seri14 on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
This is Gamma issue.
If your setting value is 50, change it value except 50. If your setting value is not 50, change it value to 50.

How to set
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Reproduced
Invalid consumer key/secret in configuration
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by seri14.

• Romangelo
More
4 years 8 months ago #9 by Romangelo Replied by Romangelo on topic Reshade is not reflected in Screenshot(FFXIV)
Because FFXIV uses scroll lock to hide HUD. If you hide HUD before taking screenshot, it will disable ReShade effects.

Simple solution: change ReShade toggle key to something else that isn't scroll lock, and/or use third party screenshot capture (I'm using Bandicam). FFXIV ss feature will give you watermark anyway, I don't like that.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.