Welcome, Guest.
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ReShade v3.1.1 won't work.

ReShade v3.1.1 won't work. 2 months 2 weeks ago #1

ReShade v3.1.1 won't work with Resident Evil: Revelations 2 and Hitman 2016
After starting the game Resident Evil: Revelations 2 - A menu appears at the top of the screen and crash on desktop...
Same problem with the game Hitman 2016
Please, help.
I use reshade Resident Evil: Revelation 2 - Direct3D 9
And Hitman - Direct 3D 10+
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ReShade v3.1.1 won't work. 2 months 2 weeks ago #2

I'm not sure why it's not working for you but I can verify it does work. I just finished playing through RE Revelations 2 using Reshade 3.1.1 with zero problems. In fact I just started my second playthrough.
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by robgrab.

ReShade v3.1.1 won't work. 2 months 2 weeks ago #3

Strangely it works on Resident Evil Revelations 2
First not working, and them i found reason, for some reason not working lumasharpen. When i delete lumasharpen, the game started.
Launched and selected FXAA and Lumasharpen, started the game, created config file and in menu instead Lumasharpen was FXAA
I minimized the game, and full screen, reloaded reshade and appeared lumasharpen.
Solution with Resident Evil and Lumasharpen - when started minimized the game and full screen.
But, the game crashed if chosen one Lumasharpen, when download Reshade 3.1.1 or 3.1.2
The Game launched and when the Reshade menu appears there is crashed on desktop... There is a some problem with full screen in the game!
Now i found solution: if installed only Lumasharpen, to prevent an error need when launched the game minimized for a few seconds and full screen.
Here screenshots: drive.google.com/file/d/1KaWK2K-t_iTL2xL...zSU/view?usp=sharing
drive.google.com/file/d/1jHwRXijn7KCWBKV...Tx6/view?usp=sharing
Hitman won't working on Reshade 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 I have found solution, perfect working on ReShade 2.0.3 with SweetFX 2.0
Buy why not working on new versions Reshade?
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by ScorpionBSG.