Battlefield hardline key toggle issue

• wo2x
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #1 by wo2x Battlefield hardline key toggle issue was created by wo2x
Hi, im having an issue with Battlefield hardline.
No matter which version of ReShade there is an issue with toggle effects on and off.

Default button is scoll, which works in all other games, however in battlefield hardline, it binds it self to what ever the general chat button is in game + ESC

So by default its " J " , when i press J then ESC it toggles the effects on and off.
If in game i change the general chat button to say "T" then "T" + "ESC" will toggle the effect on and off, also you have to press it few times in a row
for it to work.

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by wo2x.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• rockenren
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #2 by rockenren Replied by rockenren on topic Battlefield hardline key toggle issue
Also have this issue.

But it's not mapped to chat key. it's mapped to ANY key + ESC.
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by rockenren.

• wo2x
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #3 by wo2x Replied by wo2x on topic Battlefield hardline key toggle issue
Hmm strange, mine is 100% mapped to chat button + esc.

• rockenren
More
9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #4 by rockenren Replied by rockenren on topic Battlefield hardline key toggle issue
This also happens in Battlefield 4.

dxgi.log: pastebin.com/RrkQp22C
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by rockenren.

• rockenren
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #5 by rockenren Replied by rockenren on topic Battlefield hardline key toggle issue
Ooh, check this: reshade.me/forum/releases/378-0-17
I'm using SweetFX2.0 pack and dont understand - should be toggle key in this version or not...

• crosire
More
9 years 2 weeks ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Battlefield hardline key toggle issue
It's buggy right now and I'm aware of the issue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeteOdeath, rockenren

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.