[SOLVED] __APPLICATION__ define it crashes

• PetkaGtA
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #1 by PetkaGtA __APPLICATION__ define it crashes was created by PetkaGtA
Crashes on any value editing can't add crashdump link, forum says that it's spam, code here pastebin.com/HuLurB7R
Last edit: 9 years 3 weeks ago by PetkaGtA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic __APPLICATION__ define it crashes
Oh ... There is a serious bug in the statistics overlay which causes that crash. Thanks for reporting, I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

As a workaround for now: Remove the "#pragma reshade showfps" and "#pragma reshade showstatistics" lines, it won't crash then (but you'll miss the nice overlay). I'll post a fix as soon as possible.

• PetkaGtA
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #3 by PetkaGtA Replied by PetkaGtA on topic __APPLICATION__ define it crashes
Ok, I'll wait for fix than :)

• crosire
More
9 years 3 weeks ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic __APPLICATION__ define it crashes
Should be fixed with 0.17.1 now.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.