No Display Depth in World of Warcraft with UI on

• darksoul9669
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 10 months ago #1 by darksoul9669 No Display Depth in World of Warcraft with UI on was created by darksoul9669
I couldn't find if this was a known issue or not, but for some reason when the UI is toggled on in WoW there's no "display depth" and when I select that fx the screen is pure white. If I turn off the UI then I can see depth and MXAO functions properly. Does anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brazzjazz
More
5 years 10 months ago #2 by brazzjazz Replied by brazzjazz on topic No Display Depth in World of Warcraft with UI on
This is an issue with the depth buffer. In many games, ReShade either cannot access / find the depth buffer, or the depth buffer has been deleted before ReShade could access it. Things such as UI sometimes mess up depth buffer, I've have noticed that as well. Possibly in future versions of ReShade you can edit some settings in order for the buffer to be correctly detected. DISCLAIMER: this is only what my amateurish self has been reading from the forums / experiencing myself, somebody correct me if any of the points are incorrect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.