Can't open in-game menu (Skyrim SE)

• AudreyWoods
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by AudreyWoods Can't open in-game menu (Skyrim SE) was created by AudreyWoods
Okay so I've been searching the forums for two hours and a lot of people seem to have the same issue - shift+F12 don't open the menu, and people tell them to use a different keybind. I figured out how to do that for ENB but not for ReShade. The config seems to be... rather empty.

Not sure what I need to show you, but here's all the files (not folders) in my Skyrim folder:
Warning: Spoiler!

Here's what's in the ReShader Config:

Here's the settings I copied from the ENB config (changed the keybind code thing with the help of a website so it wouldn't conflict, still doesn't work):

And here's the shader with the installation tutorial I used (it tells you how to set up ENB, ReShade and shader):

I followed it to the letter and the only issue is with opening the in-game menu.

Help would be deeply appreciated.
(Sorry for all the 'spoilers', I wanted to make sure no one had to scroll too much.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• octopuppet
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by octopuppet Replied by octopuppet on topic Can't open in-game menu (Skyrim SE)
I have this same problem and it is really annoying. I have tried disabling the steam overlay and the geforce experience overlay to no avail. Maybe enb overlay is conflicting? This wouldn't make a whole lot of sense as there are tons of enb's used with reshade and made specifically for reshade. Would really like to see a fix for this.

• BlueSkyKnight
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by BlueSkyKnight Replied by BlueSkyKnight on topic Can't open in-game menu (Skyrim SE)
Use the Home Key

• CPY
More
5 years 1 month ago #4 by CPY Replied by CPY on topic Can't open in-game menu (Skyrim SE)

BlueSkyKnight wrote: Use the Home Key

Doesn't work!

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.