AA blur in Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning

• Johnny99
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 7 months ago #1 by Johnny99 AA blur in Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning was created by Johnny99
Hello. I was looking for a way to apply AA to KOAR. I tried ReShade's SMAA and FXAA, but there was barely a difference, the jaggies were still very visible. So I decided to apply AA through NVidia Inspector. It worked - removed almost all the jaggies, but there was a bright yellow line on the left and upper side of the monitor. So I covered the lines with ReShade's border line option, but it looks like using ReShade with NVidia Inspector's AA results in blur. If I only use AA without ReShade, I get no blur but the yellow lines are there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 7 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic AA blur in Kingdoms Of Amalur Reckoning
ReShade does not support any sort of driver AA at the moment.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.