Unable to download effect archive 3.0.6

• breacherman
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by breacherman Unable to download effect archive 3.0.6 was created by breacherman
Reshade 3.0.6. is unable to download the effect archive, keeps failing. Tried 3.0.7 and 8, with same result. 3.1.1 on the otherhand, was able to download effects, but still didn't work right with this Witcher 3 preset I'm using. Any other ways of obtaining this effect archive?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Martigen
More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by Martigen Replied by Martigen on topic Unable to download effect archive 3.0.6
Go here:
github.com/crosire/reshade-shaders
And click 'Clone or download' then 'Download ZIP'.

• crosire
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #3 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Unable to download effect archive 3.0.6
The effect files are versioned separately from the ReShade version. So any ReShade setup would download the same effect archive anyway (the latest one).
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by crosire.

• breacherman
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by breacherman Replied by breacherman on topic Unable to download effect archive 3.0.6
Oh, interesting. The reason I asked for this, is that the list of effects I had previously, before I fucked it all up, had a second, slightly different HDR effect, and they were both used. The preset is based on 3.0.6

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.