Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question

• elzoro93
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #1 by elzoro93 Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question was created by elzoro93
I'm using this Reshade preset: sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5092/

All I know is that it's Sweetfx 2.0 & it's Reshade 1.1.0.962

I want to bring up the in-game configuration menu so that I can add a Letterbox effect to the game (VTMB) , but the keys SHIFT+F2 aren't doing anything.

Also I keep seeing everyone suggest to others in the same predicament to "just edit the key codes in d3d9.ini" as a solution, but I don't even have that ini file. I just have "d3d9.dll"

Any help as to how I can achieve my bordered letter box effect would be VERY MUCH appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tojkar
More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Yet another answer that the in-game config utility is exclusively a feature in 3.x.x version. Read the releases forum to find out what features the different versions contain: reshade.me/releases

• elzoro93
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by elzoro93 Replied by elzoro93 on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Yet another thank you, and forgive my ignorance. I'm a n00b to all this.

Any advice as to how I can add the letterbox effect to my current version of reshade though?

• Tojkar
More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by Tojkar Replied by Tojkar on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question
Sorry, I cannot remember if there was such shader back then. Why don't you use the newest Reshade? I has that effect among other improvements.

• matsilagi
More
5 years 6 months ago #5 by matsilagi Replied by matsilagi on topic Yet another "SHIFT+F2 isn't" working question

elzoro93 wrote: Yet another thank you, and forgive my ignorance. I'm a n00b to all this.

Any advice as to how I can add the letterbox effect to my current version of reshade though?

I could port it to 1.1 with ease, but im pretty sure this goes against crosire's idea of deprecating versions.
If he gives a yes, i'll port it.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.