ReShade+ M&B + RadeonPro; Steam Overlay Bugged

• MajinCry
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #1 by MajinCry ReShade+ M&B + RadeonPro; Steam Overlay Bugged was created by MajinCry
ReShade version is 17.0. 17.1 causes only half the screen in Warband to be rendered, though the mouse will be rendered just fine.

When RadeonPro is running, and Mount & Blade: Warband is using ReShade, the Steam Overlay won't function correctly.

After pressing the hotkey (shift+tab) to bring it up, the overlay doesn't display. The mouse cursor changes to the default Windows one, and the game won't respond to any input. My guess is that the Overlay functions to the point of receiving input, but doesn't display the actual interface. You then have to press the hotkey in reverse order (alt+tab) to return back to the game.

Changin' the hotkey doesn't remedy the issue, and it is not specific to any single RadeonPro setting; I unchecked all the boxes for my M&B profile in RadeonPro -> Right-Click -> Apply Now, and the issue persists.

Shutting down RadeonPro, however, remedies the issue. This issue does not occur when using a generic ENB wrapper, nor when injecting SweetFX directly from RadeonPro.

I have run the latest DirectX 9 redistributable (June 2010), to see if that would possibly remedy the issue. It didn't.

Here's a link to my ReShade preset.

Here's a link to ReShade's log.

Specs:

CPU - AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE @ 3.4GHz
GPU - AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB GDDR5
GPU Driver - 14.12 AMD Catalyst Omega

So aye. Anybody else get this, or 'tis it just me?
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by MajinCry. Reason: Added link to ReShade log

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.