Reshade don't work correctly in GTA IV

• Evene174
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #1 by Evene174 Reshade don't work correctly in GTA IV was created by Evene174
After i updated to Windows 10 1809(17763.55) Reshade began to stutter and flicker in game, on any Reshade version.
I am using the 1.0.7.0/1.1.2.0 version of GTA IV/EFLC, and before it everything worked correctly, including SMAA / FXAA and MXAO.
LOG:
Warning: Spoiler!

Changing the RESHADE_DEPTH_INPUT_IS_REVERSED didn't help.
The inclusion of any effect leads to stuttering and 0 fps. In addition, the FPS counter also works incorrectly in the game, periodically giving values up to 1000.
Last edit: 5 years 6 months ago by Evene174.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• thalixte
More
5 years 6 months ago #2 by thalixte Replied by thalixte on topic Reshade don't work correctly in GTA IV
I would suggest you to remove the MXAO shader, and to use the qUINT suite instead. Maybe Marty McFly can confirm.

• Evene174
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #3 by Evene174 Replied by Evene174 on topic Reshade don't work correctly in GTA IV

thalixte wrote: I would suggest you to remove the MXAO shader, and to use the qUINT suite instead. Maybe Marty McFly can confirm.

Unfortunately, this problem is observed in other games, it happens not only because of the MXAO. Error on almost all shaders.
Here is the AC:Origins log:
Warning: Spoiler!

R9 270x. Looks like 1809 broke reshade.

• Evene174
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 6 months ago #4 by Evene174 Replied by Evene174 on topic Reshade don't work correctly in GTA IV
Reshade 3.08 + 30 FPS limit by Riva Tuner Statistic Server solved all problems with shaders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: chipachipy

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.