FFXIV ReShade Issue with Keybinds

• KathrynLynn
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by KathrynLynn FFXIV ReShade Issue with Keybinds was created by KathrynLynn
Hello!

I recently installed ReShade in hopes to use it in FFXIV. Everything seemed to install properly, and when I hit Shift F2 I can toggle the effects menu, etc. However, none of my in-game keybins work anymore. For example, I used to be able to press "F" to turn my character to the right, or the up down left right arrows to adjust the camera, and now none of that works. All of my hot keys, etc, nothing is working any more. I looked into my key bind settings in-game and everything is still set properly to how I had it hot keyed before.

Is there a fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic FFXIV ReShade Issue with Keybinds
Which version do you use? ReShade 3.4.1 specifically fixed keyboard input in FFXIV, so make sure you are up-to-date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.