Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)

• BowlingMaster
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #1 by BowlingMaster Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load) was created by BowlingMaster
(ReShade 3.4.1 - OpenGL)
Whenever i try to play, i got a text saying Loading (19 Effects Remaining) ... This might take a while. The application might be unresponsive for sometime.

i have waited more than 2 hours, restarting, reinstalling, and it's still saying that it's loading 19 effects remaining. I am using OpenGL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)
A small amount of OpenGL games are not supported and cause ReShade to launch into an infinite reloading loop. This is due to the way ReShade hooks OpenGL applications, and no simple solution exists. These games sadly simply won't work with ReShade.

• BowlingMaster
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #3 by BowlingMaster Replied by BowlingMaster on topic Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)
It just happens quite recently, i have used reshade for 1 month. Why is that?

• BowlingMaster
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #4 by BowlingMaster Replied by BowlingMaster on topic Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)
Update: It's been a day since i left the Loading. It's still 19 Effects left.

• crosire
More
5 years 5 months ago #5 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)
Like I said, you are most likely out of luck. Still, what does the log say? Which game?

• BowlingMaster
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 5 months ago #6 by BowlingMaster Replied by BowlingMaster on topic Reshade can't load effects. (Never finished load)
Game: X-Plane 11

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.