[SOLVED] Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0

• ren2505
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by ren2505 Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0 was created by ren2505
Everything was working properly, but suddenly when opening a new game i can't change the values since they are missing completely.
imageshack.com/a/img923/9463/AFz84e.png

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
Press "Reload" to fix that. I've seen this once before and had hoped it has fixed itself since. Apparently not.
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by crosire.

• ren2505
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #3 by ren2505 Replied by ren2505 on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
Already tried reloading, unfortunately it did not work.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #4 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
Could you zip your ReShade.ini + preset (+ reshade-shaders) folder and upload it somewhere so I try to reproduce and debug this?

EDIT: Does this problem persist between game launches?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by crosire.

• ren2505
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #5 by ren2505 Replied by ren2505 on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
Sure,
we.tl/t-UGosPHSend

Yes, it seems to do i only tried on two CoD games, but in both this problem happened. Although the values seem to be in the text file itself.

• crosire
More
5 years 4 months ago #6 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
In the config you have the experimental variable editing UI active, but I don't see that in your screenshot. Try and disable in the settings. Other than that I can't reproduce this on my end sadly. Will try some things.

• ren2505
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #7 by ren2505 Replied by ren2505 on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
I tried disabling it but things remain the same, but the 4.0.2 version fixed it. Thanks for the help! :)

• rootsrat
More
5 years 2 months ago #8 by rootsrat Replied by rootsrat on topic Can't change effect values - ReShade 4.0
Hello, I have the same problem in Mad Max game. The config for each effect is missing. It only appeared once, when I created the preset, and then upon reloading the individual settings are gone. I did not change anything manually in the ini files.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.