6 Months Later Still No ReShade

• IMeganElisabeth
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #1 by IMeganElisabeth 6 Months Later Still No ReShade was created by IMeganElisabeth
For around 6 months now I have been desperately trying to get Reshade to work with BlueStacks. With Crosire confirming as far back as version 3.2 having been updated to fix working perfectly fine with latest version of BlueStacks and I can’t seem to get it to work no matter what I do still even with the latest update. I am looking for any suggestions to try since it is obviously for sure able to work according to Crosire.

As per Crosire’s suggestions I have installed it to where it installs by default to "C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks\HD-Player.exe" and tried using ReShade version 3.2 as well as 3.3 and all the way up to the very latest with trying to use OpenGL as well as DirectX after changing the engine in BlueStacks. I’ve also tried with the previous version of BlueStacks as well as the one just recently released. I’ve also tried extracting the 64-bit DLL since it was explained that it’s a .NET app and the setup tool has a hard time figuring out if it's 32-bit or 64-bit since the executable isn’t either. As a last resort I then thought it was something else interfering since it installs fine and boots up BlueStacks but just won’t load ReShade at all. So I then tried installing all different versions and OpenGL/DirectX with everything off like Windows defender/Malwarebytes/AB & RTSS. Still nothing.

I truly greatly appreciate any and all opinions/suggestions to get this working.. I waited for the release to be able to use ReShade with the newer BlueStacks and it’s been months now I’ve been trying to get it working. Basically 6 months and many updates later and am still unable to successfully get it working. I have wanted it so badly for so long. ): Does anyone else have it working with BlueStacks? I’m open to any and all suggestions. Thank you in advance so much to anyone who takes the time to read this and respond. I really would love to actually be able to enjoy it after trying for so long.. any and all responses are so truly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.