[SOLVED] Crash when trying to configure Reshade

• Jwsto
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago - 5 years 4 months ago #1 by Jwsto [SOLVED] Crash when trying to configure Reshade was created by Jwsto
Hi! I'm trying to get Reshade work on an old game called Dark Messiah of Might & Magic.

So far I've tried Reshade 4.02 and 4.01. Both install fine, but when I try to configure them in the game, the game crashes. I chose DX 9 during install.

Is there an older version I should try or is there something I could try with the new version?
Last edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Jwsto.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jwsto
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 4 months ago #2 by Jwsto Replied by Jwsto on topic Crash when trying to configure Reshade
Okay I just tried something: "Skip tutorial" during install. It helped, I can now configure the Reshade without crashing! Can't choose performance mode tho (causes crash) but it's fine now! :)

Any suggestions for shaders/effects for a DX9 game? I just want to make it look better.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.