Reshade 3/4 Poor Performance

• Derek
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Derek Reshade 3/4 Poor Performance was created by Derek
I'm using the latest Reshade version for a game and it's almost not-playable. Reshade 3/4 take so much FPS it's ridiculous. I go from 200 FPS to 44, and I'm not using any Depth Effects. The only effects that is performance intense that I use is Ambient Light and Bloom, but is that really too much? I've used older Reshades and they work perfect without FPS issues, but with Reshade 3/4 there seems to always be FPS problems. And I know 200 FPS isn't needed, but I at-least want a stable 60 FPS which I cannot even achieve with Reshade installed.
I have a GTX 1080 as my GPU and my CPU is a i7 4790k. Is there something I should disable in Reshade or is the latest Reshades just poorly optimized? I've messed around with Nvidia Control Panel but it didn't really do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.