ReShade settings issue

• Akihide
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #1 by Akihide ReShade settings issue was created by Akihide
Hey guys!

First post here. How you guys doing? Well it’s good to be here! :)

Anyway, I decided to use ReShade on Assassins Creed Origins cause TAA sucks. It makes the whole screen blurry.

But I’m having an issue. Shift + F2 doesn’t pull up the settings menu while in game. I see the clock from ReShade on the top right and the description on the top left telling me to press the Home button or something like that. But nothing happens.

I disable the Uplay overlay and still nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated!

I’m using Windows 10 Pro. Gtx 970 + i54790

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 3 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic ReShade settings issue
The shortcut to open the UI is the "Home" button now. The splash window on startup says as much.

• Akihide
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #3 by Akihide Replied by Akihide on topic ReShade settings issue
Hi thanks for the reply. I mentioned in my post that hitting the Home button also did nothing. You missed that part.

Any help would be appreciated guys

• Akihide
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 3 months ago #4 by Akihide Replied by Akihide on topic ReShade settings issue
Thanks for the amazing support guys! What an awesome bunch you lot are.

*Uninstalled*

Peace!

• JBeckman
More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #5 by JBeckman Replied by JBeckman on topic ReShade settings issue
I'm not often on these forums but you can also set it in the ini file, don't know how well the documentation goes into that though.

[INPUT]
InputProcessing=1
KeyMenu=113,0,1 <- 113 = F2 and then the second modifier should be Shift and I think the first one is CTRL.
(0 and 1 or off and on basically.)

Should follow a fairly standard format for key codes.
www.cambiaresearch.com/articles/15/javas...char-codes-key-codes

Something could be blocking the input from reaching ReShade too, there's third party programs, overlays or the software(game) itself being problematic depending on how it handles input. :)
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by JBeckman.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.