Reshade not working for RE2 (2019)

• shadow85
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by shadow85 Reshade not working for RE2 (2019) was created by shadow85
I use reshade and install it many times osn other games, its simple.

But on RE2 it does not work at all. When I launch game, there is no description on the top left of the screen indicating it has hooked/initialized.

I press home or shift+f2 nothing happens. Anyone help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Reshade not working for RE2 (2019)
Which version do you use? In 4.0 and upwards you have to push home but that doesn't explain the missing message. That being said the latest version is running fine for me.

• shadow85
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by shadow85 Replied by shadow85 on topic Reshade not working for RE2 (2019)
Ok found the solution. I have to use DX11 mode for RE2. Does not hook at all in DX12 mode.

I find that strange because surely one of my other DX12 games installed is using reshade in DX12.

• Uncle Crassius
More
5 years 2 months ago #4 by Uncle Crassius Replied by Uncle Crassius on topic Reshade not working for RE2 (2019)
Unfortunately ReShade doesn't support DX12 so maybe you have the other games set to DX11 as well.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.