Shift F2 doesn't bring up the shader window?

• Caitlyn2oo
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #1 by Caitlyn2oo Shift F2 doesn't bring up the shader window? was created by Caitlyn2oo
I just recently downloaded this to put reshaders in my sims 4. When I open the Sims 4 the black box pops up on the top on my screen saying it is loading in the presets. When I press Shift F2 to bring up the options box nothing happens. My F2 button is my volume button. I assume each model of the computer have it's own specific keys to bring up the options box. So does anyone know what I have to press with a Dell Inspiron 13 5000 series?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• crosire
More
5 years 2 months ago #2 by crosire Replied by crosire on topic Shift F2 doesn't bring up the shader window?
It's the Home (Pos 1) button, not Shift + F2 since 4.0.

• Caitlyn2oo
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 2 months ago #3 by Caitlyn2oo Replied by Caitlyn2oo on topic Shift F2 doesn't bring up the shader window?
I have tried the home button and F2 as well and it didn't work.

We use cookies
We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the forum. You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.